Thursday, March 29, 2007

Whats News?

Whats News? Nothings new! I've been very busy, still, until now and even tonight I'm still doing something like work-work-work. Especially with my new hub...oops! I mean hobbies. Yes "S" means a lot.

I take them all my dear just like gangbang, or I should say multi tasking? alright you can call that. Starting from early morning up untill 1 or 2 oclock in the morning. Now I have my own company beside working with Benchmark as "All out Person".

More than 2 years a go, they hire me as tech support for every broadcast project integration and implementation. 1 month after I joined, they have asking me to do additional job as a sales person.

1,5 year after they told me to do only project engineer and tech support, the next 1 month, they again asked me to follow up clients. Im just confused what title do I have to get. I just dont care about it. Let it flow.... and always be happy!! This photo taken from my project training in Astro Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

No comments: