Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It;s been a while

It's been a while, since the last time I've post my last story in my Blog. Well, it been very busy. You know, Work, work, work and work. although it is a pleasure of mine, but the result I never update this blog ever since... I would say sorry but no la. Because the thing that cause this is affecting my carrier so that will also affecting the story in this blog. What is my work?? As you know... Installations one after another...Travel, Taking care my children, Travel, Set up a business in Indonesia, Travel... :) LOL

Want to see my work in a glimpse???.... Please Enjoy my picture taken from my own camera!!!


First picture is the High Definition installation demo in SINGAPORE using OMNEON server and our MATROX AXIO-HD











Second picture is PETRONAS TOWER in KL, MALAYSIA










Third picture is Opera House HoChiMinh city in Vietnam

No comments: