Saturday, March 31, 2007

End of the World or just End of Indonesia's Island?

Its been more than 4 months I hear the rumor about the end of this world. I really don't know how to react, but the thing is that I always do the best that I could to upgrade my effort in religious thing. Pray, Read Holly Quran, and soon and so forth.
Just like last night, I went to a season with my Qoran readers community call "Q3". I got coupon to read one chapter/juz which was Juz 10. Odd things happened to me. When the season started, my head got very dizzy and I could not find Juz 10 in my qoran or the right word says something like I was got confused to find the right chapter, this is very odd which I had never experience in my life.
Perhaps this is the symptoms as symbolic code from God that given to me; to solve a problem related to this experience. I hope God will guide me to solve this problem very soon.
Luckily, that experience only happened in a moment and I have finished the chapter in the right time, before the season time ends....Thank God!!

This headline informations for me is a symbolic code for all of us as a human being to be aware and upgrade our effort in our religion whatever it is. But the story is about Tsunami, Earthquake, Mount eruptions, Flood and everything that related to "Ring of Fire" because we ; people of Indonesia lives in the ring of fire; as National Geographic has mentioned int their program. That rumor has telling me about some part of Indonesia will vanish just like Tsunami in Aceh or other place destroyed by the earthquake and floods...This place sadly heard as Bali, East and West Java, Some part of Sumatra, and some of these already happened: like Sidoarjo cause of hot mud oil. I hope that this will not happen...

No comments: