Sunday, October 28, 2007

Movie Clips and Song Clips


Dear Readers and Bloggers :)

I'm planning to have a section for movie clips in my blog...Not only clips I think but I'm planning to have a real movie or series. Just wait and see. Keep tune in regularly to my blog and you will fill up your life with something interesting and entertaining.

As you may read my previous blog, that I love movies and series, so I will feed you with related clips or even movies that I really enjoy watching it. Is it Prison Break, Hero, Box Office Movie, Movie Promo, or Song Clips for your mobile phone for free.

For song clip, I made it myself from my original CD that I bought and I collected.... Hey it's original and not piracy!!!

Now I'm in the stage to decide to use which player and format that I'm going to use for you to pleasure your life. So, will see and keep tune in regularly... Cheers!!

No comments: