Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Aw Chi Minh!!



People says: First experience is always Amazing. And that was happening also with me, when I got my round for business trip to Ho Chi Minh-it was Awfull!!


When I look from the sky, it seem this city just like Jakarta, so crowded but has a lot of river streams.

I landed at the right time, when everybody from all over the world came in so I could see some exitements: There is a guy wearing a shorts just like ready for the fun, bunch of girls just came back from Singapore; so their probably came back with a lot of money- harvesting - from Orchard Temple aka Orchard Tower; or maybe from Joo Chiat Area. I can see a family with babies and bags with some souveniers stuff stored inside the bags..., and we were stuck lining for immigrations checking. Well my friend-Sathya said that this long waiting queues is always happend.

A lot of motor bike here in the city. Everyone is riding a scooter and "Bebek" wearing only a masker and not helmet but I could see flash of their white flesh..hmm wonder... First midnight in Ho Chi Minh even very interesting, starting at 4 PM all bikers started to show their assets; especially girls and no more maskers...and you can use your imagination after this happening.

Everywhere always coffee shop, Pho restaurant, Clubs where you can find the inner beauty of locals. But, the fun stop at exactly 1 AM in the morning and that is the rules. If you want to continue your adventure, just go to a near by restaurant where everybody came back from the clubs to get their early breakfast...What an interesting country.

No comments: